My Therapy: https://www.betterhelp.com/erik-metzger/

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vipassana Meditation as Taught by S.N. Goenka

http://diydharma.org/vipassana-meditation-track-3-sn-goenka



I have just completed my first 10-day Vipassana Meditation course in Sweden; see www.dhamma.org for a schedule of "workshops" - the meditation technique of Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha.

It is doubtful that I will be posting additional meditation links in the future - I have shopped around for 8 years now, utilizing the below listed meditations on a daily basis, but I will be dedicating myself to this practice (one hour in the morning and one in the evening, as recommended).

The technique must be learned at one of the 10-day courses, or the meditator will not come close to the benefits, knowledge and/or "results" of this wonderful and deep practice.

All the best to you and I hope you find a practice that suits you and brings bliss. Be happy, be happy... May all beings share my merits, my peace, my harmony and my liberation.

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment